Headshot & Portrait Studio
Los Angeles, CA
More than your typical photographer
Just be you. Ted will take care of the rest.
Ted Saunders is an award-winning photographer with a talent for capturing people in their essence.
Having founded Tedshots in 2010, Ted is proud to serve hundreds of clients all over the world, from large corporations such as Salesforce and Linked In, to individuals who simply need an excellent headshot.
Ted is an all-around camera wizard, when not shooting headshot Ted runs a creative media agency called Infinit Studios, where he creates video content for brands and businesses.
LOOK YOUR MOST AWESOME
More than just a shoot, it's an experience.
The Professional Headshot Package
Perfect for LinkedIn, website bios, press releases and publications.
- 30 minute professional shoot + 30 minute touchup session.
- 150+ photos taken.
- Tethered capture with immediate results.
- Skin de-shine makeup provided.
- Relax and take a seat while Ted selects your top shots.
- We narrow it down to the best shot.
- Ted touches up your best shot in front of you.
- Nobody in LA offers this!
- We email you the best shot(s) and link to your online archive.
DONE …in ONE HOUR!
- We settle payment and you are good to go.
The Creative Portrait Package
Perfect for Artists, Musicians, Models, Actors and Personalities.
- 90-minute shoot + editing.
- Various lighting setups and looks.
- 1000+ photos taken.
- Skin de-shine matte makeup provided.
- Ted selects your top 50 photo proofs.
- Together we decide the top 10 shots.
- Ted touches up your best 10 shots.
- Ted emails you the best shot(s) and a link to your online archive.
The Thought-Leader Package
Perfect for Coaches, Authors, Entrepreneurs and Influencers.
- 4 hours of executive-level shooting.
- 2000+ photos taken.
- Various looks, outfits and locations.
- Includes a dedicated assistant for hair and wardrobe help.
- You get 100+ usable photos.
- +25 final photos touched up.
- Permanent online archive of non-watermarked proofs and full res files.
Headshots for your Team
We offer major discounts for 5+ people.
Shoot at Your Office:
- Ted brings his full studio to your office.
- Remote Edit:
- Ted emails online proofs same day.
- Either your team or Ted chooses each person’s best photo.
- Ted touches up each best shot.
- Ted emails you the final shots in full resolution.
- Your entire workforce has professional matching headshots.
Shoot at Ted’s Studio:
- Your employees to show up to our Hollywood Studio.
- Each person gets full shoot.
- Photos emailed within hours of the shoot.
- Ted touches up all top selected photos within 24-48 hours.
PERFECTION IS POSSIBLE
Consider Ted your digital surgeon
Flawless is our forté
Ted fixes your impurities, while you still look like you.
- Remove unnatural elements such as blemishes or fly away hairs.
- Decrease and remove select wrinkles.
- Whiten eyes.
- Whiten teeth.
- Fix bumps in hair and wardrobe.
- Fill in missing hair.
- Remove or decrease scars.
- Remove glare in glasses.
- Color balance and cropping.
Price for additional touchups is $75/photo
THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Genuine. Professional. Approachable.
A clean, professional experience.
Our modern studio located in the heart of Hollywood provide top of the line equipment, a clean space and a comfortable lounge vibe.
We wear masks, take everyone’s temperatures and provide sanitizer. You don’t have to wear your mask during the shoot, but we keep ours on.
There is ample parking on our street with no time limit.
Our modern studio located in the heart of Hollywood provides top of the line equipment, a clean space and a comfortable lounge vibe.
We wear masks, take everyone’s temperatures and provide sanitizer. You don’t have to wear your mask during the shooting, but we keep ours on.
There is ample parking on the street with no time limit.
GET IN TOUCH
In the heart of Hollywood
1310 N Gardner Street
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Call or Text Ted:
310 739 9091
If booking a session please note your preferred dates and times. Ted can often fit you in with short notice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some things to know
How do I book a shoot?
Call or email Ted to schedule a time. He will then send you a calendar event and email with all of the information that you need.
How soon can I book my appointment?
It’s best to schedule a week or two in advance, but sometimes we can take you as soon as same day.
What should I do to prep for my shoot?
Make sure your clothes aren’t dirty or wrinkly, come looking your best, and drink plenty of water the night before and morning of to keep your skin well balanced.
What if I have no experience being on camera?
This is actually very common. Ted has many methods to capture the most authentic version of you. He will direct you along the way, so that you get into the moment and out of your head about how you look. It’s actually quite fun and often funny.
When do I get my proofs and final shots?
If it’s a quick one-off professional look then the final shot is chosen and touched up before you leave the studio. If it’s a longer shoot or an on-location shoot, then right after the shoot Ted sends you a link of online Proofs. Once you pick your favorite shots from the proofs, touchups are complete usually within 24-48 hours.
Do you watermark your photos and make me pay to remove your logo?
No. We don’t keep your photos hostage. Although we recommend you wait for your final touched up, you are free to post any raw proofs online. We only watermark images for clients who have yet to pay.
Do I need to book hair and makeup?
This is up to you. If you think you need hair and makeup then we can bring you one of our partner stylists for an additional fee. You can also get your hair and makeup done before your appointment.
Can I pay by credit card?
Yes. Of course. We even accept bitcoin.